- Abstracts should be written concisely and provide a response for each element of the scoring rubric.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 12:00 pm Noon on May 2, 2022, using the online submission form
- NOTE: Submission form fields reflect the scoring rubric to be used by peer reviewers
- Abstracts should be prepared for blind peer review by removing all identifying information (names, affiliations) from the body of the abstract
- Names, credentials, organization/institution affiliations must be provided for all authors in the demographic section of the online form. One primary author should be identified along with all additional authors. The primary author submits the abstract with the full consent of all co-authors. The primary author will be the contact person for all correspondence and the one invited to present at the event.
The Peer Review Team will be reviewing and evaluating each abstract for relevant content support by evidence-based practice and/or guidelines, and quality of writing in expressing key ideas. Abstracts that promote products or services will not be considered.
Abstracts selected for podium presentations: the primary author must be able to present on any day of the convention, be registered for the full convention and is responsible for their own hotel, travel and related expenses.
Abstracts selected for poster presentation: the primary author must participate at a minimum; co-authors are encouraged to attend. Those authors in attendance must be available during Exhibit Hall display hours, register for the full convention and be responsible for their own hotel, travel and related expenses.
Primary Authors will be notified by May 18, 2022 if their abstract has been accepted as a podium or poster presentation. All decisions on abstract acceptance are final.
If an abstract is selected the primary author(s) must do the following:
- Submit a completed Financial Relationship Reporting Form by June 1, 2022 – each author must complete a form
- Brief outline of the content to be covered and at least 2 fully cited, relevant references by June 1, 2022
- Submit their final presentation (as a PowerPoint slide presentation) through the online portal by August 15, 2022
- Register for the Convention
Decisions will be sent via email no later than May 18, 2022.
Click here to download the guidelines and scoring rubric as a PDF