Honoring Nursing Leadership: 2023 40 Under 40 Awards
The Nebraska Nurses Association and the Nebraska Organization of Nursing Leadership will recognize 40 emerging nurse leaders who are under 40 years of age from across the state of Nebraska by awarding the 40 Under 40 Awards during the 2023 NNA Annual Convention in Lincoln on October 6 and 7, 2023. Awardees will be honored during the breakfast on October 7, 2023.
Please nominate yourself or someone else using the following process:
- Nominator (or reference) completes the three Qualification Questions (Download Word Template)
- Nominee completes the Cover Page and four Essay Questions (Download Word Template)
- Fill out general information in the form below
- Attach required documents (in Word format) to the form below using the naming structure in quotes. Be sure to replace “LastName” with your nominee’s last name.
- Cover page – titled “40u40_CoverPage_LastName”
- Nominator questions – “40u40_Nominator_LastName”
- Nominee questions – “40u40_Nominee_LastName”
- Nominee digital picture in jpg format, “40u40_Jpg_LastName”
- Submit the form
Nominations are confidential; Names/identifiers are deleted when evaluated
Nomination Deadline: August 25, 2023 at 5pm CST. Please note we are unable to accept nominations after this deadline.
Awardees will be required to register and cover registration fees for the NNA Annual Convention in Lincoln on October 6 and 7, 2023 and are responsible for their own hotel, travel and related expenses. Guest tickets will be available to purchase during the registration process for family and friends to join the awardee for the Awards Breakfast on Saturday, October 7.