To foster involvement in the association on a local level where people are most easily able to meet, network and make vital connections, the Nebraska Nurses Association has divided the state of Nebraska into four major regions. A MIG (Mutual Interest Group) Chair is assigned to each region as an additional point of contact.
Interested in becoming a MIG Chair?
MIG Chair Primary Responsibilities & Benefits
- Support membership recruitment and engagement within assigned region
- Provide additional point of contact for members
- Communicate with the Board of Directors through Governance, Finance, and Membership Committee
- Will receive training from State Director and association leadership
- Reimbursement for ANA/NNA membership cost during term of service
- Email us for complete job description