2021 NNA Annual Convention (On-Demand)
Register now to participate in the 2021 NNA Convention On-Demand – Nurses’ Self-Care: Empowerment and Rebuilding During Challenging Times!
This event will feature on-demand educational sessions on self-care and self-actualization to enhance your professional practice as well as your personal growth.
- Session 1: Employee Assistance Programs: Boosting Morale and Well-being – Melinda Allen
- Session 2: The Power of Caring: An Ethical Obligation to Oneself – Katherine Brown-Saltzman, MA, RN
- Session 3: Public Health Nursing Leadership During a Pandemic – Patricia D. Lopez RN, MSN
- Session 4: Eat to Live or Live to Eat? Self Care with Nutrition – Amanda McKinney, MD
- Session 5: Advocacy: You CAN Make a Difference! – Echo Koehler, DNP, RN
- Session 6: Boundaries for Energy & Empathy Management – Stacy Raske
- Session 7: Balancing Leadership, Service, & Self – Stacy Raske
- Session 8: Intro to Functional Medicine: Your Guide to Disease Prevention and Living a Vibrant Healthy Life – Jenna Witt, RN, MSN, ACNP-BC, FNP-BC, APRN-NP
- Evidence-Based Poster Presentations
Pre-registration is required for access to the on-demand activity. Early-bird registration closes on September 24, 2021, at 12:00 pm CST.
The on-demand site will open on October 1st. A link to access the on-demand activity will be emailed to all pre-registered individuals the week of September 27th, so you can view the modules at your convenience, anytime, anywhere through November 14, 2021 when the on-demand site closes.
Individuals are allowed to register after September 24th (early bird deadline), but registration fees increase by $20.00. No registrations will be accepted after October 29, 2021.
Register now to have 24/7 access to this on-demand event!
Early-bird Pricing – available until Noon on September 24
$99.00 NNA Member – through the gracious support of the Carol Wilson Fund
After September 24th at Noon
$119.00 NNA Member
Member of NNA? Register now to join us for the NNA Live, Virtual Business Meeting on Friday, October 1, 2021 at 6:30 pm. There is no cost to NNA members to register for the business meeting, just a requirement to pre-register before September 24. We hope you will also choose to register for this event!
Interested in being an individual sponsor of the 2021 NNA Annual Convention?
For an additional $50, you can support the event and be recognized as an individual sponsor on the website for our on-demand participants to view. If interested, add this recognition to your registration before submitting!
- Successful Completion – Participants must register, view at least one of the presentation recordings, complete the online verification of attendance form and the online conference evaluation to receive a certificate of attendance.
- Contact Hours – Participants will receive up to 10.25 contact hours, depending on the number of sessions viewed. Contact hours will only be available to those who view the presentations before November 14, 2021.
- Conflict of Interest – This educational activity does not include any content that relates to the products or services of a ineligible company/organization that would create a conflict of interest.
Participants will receive up to 10.25 contact hours, depending on the number of sessions viewed.
The Midwest Multistate Division is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
What is the Midwest Multistate Division? The Arkansas Nurses Association, Kansas State Nurses Association, Missouri Nurses Association and Nebraska Nurses Association formed a collaborative, namely the Midwest Multistate Division (Midwest MSD), with the goal of promoting efficiencies and growth. As part of this collaborative, the Midwest MSD Professional Development Unit (PD Unit) was formed, which is accredited as an ANCC approver and provider of NCPD, to address the educational needs of nurses in the Midwest region.
The Nebraska Nurses Association would like to invite you to sponsor the 2021 NNA Annual Convention On-Demand – Nurses’ Self-Care: Empowerment and Rebuilding During Challenging Times, provided as a virtual, on-demand program this year.
Who will be in Attendance?
Nearly 40,000 Nebraska RNs will be invited to participate on-demand at this year’s event giving you an opportunity to market your product, service or event to nurses from a variety of practice settings and educational level, from all four corners of the state. We hope you will choose to support our event!
Sponsorship Opportunities – Please select one or more of the sponsorship opportunities below:
- Pre-Recorded Video/Audio Ad – $1,000.00 (space is limited; placement provided on a first-come basis)
Sponsors pre-record a 3-5-minute video and/or audio advertisement introducing their company to event participants and submit to the MSD office as anMP4 file, along with a high-resolution company logo (jpg/pnp file). The video/audio file received will be linked to the sponsor’s logo and posted to the on-demand site home/landing page for learners to access (space is limited).
- Banner Ad – $500.00 (placement provided on a first-come basis)
Sponsors create a 295-pixel (width) x 350-pixel (height) graphic/image advertisement to display at the top of a dedicated ‘SPONSOR’ page of the one-demand site, which will be linked to the company website for learners to view as they access the pre-recorded session presentations. The company name and web address provided in the registration details above will be used when displaying companies on the page.
- Virtual Sponsor Page Listing – $200.00
Sponsor company names displayed in alphabetical order on a dedicated ‘SPONSOR’ page of the on-demand site. Registrants will be encouraged to visit the page and click on the company names to learn more about each company supporting the event. The company name and web address provided in the registration details above will be used when displaying companies on the page.
A list of event participants opting in to receiving emails from our sponsors will also be provided to all supporters.
Sponsor Registration Deadline – September 1, 2021
Video/Audio Ads with Sponsor Logos & Banner/Ads due September 1, 2021
Refund/Cancellation Policy – Sponsor fees, less a $100.00 enrollment processing fee, will be refunded to exhibitors who cannot attend and notify the Nebraska Nurses Association/Midwest MSD office in writing of the cancellation before September 3, 2021. No refunds will be made after September 3, 2021.
NNA Call for Abstracts!
The Nebraska Nurses Association is excited to offer an opportunity to showcase your research or evidence based practice at the 2021 Annual NNA Convention VIRTUALLY! All Nebraska nurses and graduate/post-graduate student nurses are welcome to submit an abstract. Attendees will be able to view your poster in an e-poster gallery throughout the virtual convention window. E-poster viewing will only be accessible to registered 2021 convention attendees.
All abstract submissions need to include the name(s) of the authors, one main contact person’s email address, university/organization affiliation, along with specific poster information for peer review.
We’re Sorry, But The Abstract Submission Deadline Has Passed