2021 PIN Awards
The Nebraska Nurses Association (NNA) continues its annual tradition of honoring outstanding Professional Registered Nurses, whose commitment and dedication exemplify a “Positive Image of Nursing.” We invite you to nominate a nurse that you believe is deserving of such an award!
This event is supported by local healthcare systems and area colleges of nursing.
This year, winners will be presented VIRTUALLY in an on-demand format, available beginning May 1, 2021.
We are accepting nominees for this year’s awards. Nominations are open now until April 19th. Honorees need not be members of NNA, but they must be a Registered Nurse. Please nominate only 1 honoree per unit!
Please have the following information on-hand for each nomination:
- Honoree Name & Credentials: (including credentials during the nomination process is very important; information will appear on their certificate exactly as entered)
- Honoree Email: (Honorees will receive a direct invitation email with location and times)
- Honoree Place of Employment: (no acronyms please, and include unit/clinic if applicable)
- Honoree Position or Title: (no acronyms please)
- Image of Honoree (to be used for the virtual award presentation)
- Nominator’s Name
- Nominator’s Email
- Nominators Phone Number
- Nomination Statement: (100 words how, on a daily basis, this individual promotes what being a nurse means)