Omaha MIG PIN Breakfast
IN-PERSON EVENT CANCELLED!
Due to concerns with COVID-19, and at the recommendation of the CDC, this in-person event has been cancelled. If you have any questions, please contact the NNA office at 888.885.7025
The Nebraska Nurses Association (NNA) continues its annual tradition of honoring outstanding Professional Registered Nurses, whose commitment and dedication exemplify a “Positive Image of Nursing.” We invite you to attend our annual Celebrate Nursing Awards Breakfast on August 1st. Joining us as guest speaker this year will be 2019 NNA Hall of Fame Inductee, Dr. Marilyn Valerio PhD, RN. This event is supported by local healthcare systems and area colleges of nursing.
Doors open at 8:30 am and the breakfast buffet will open at approximately 9:00 am.
We offer two ways to register for the event – 1) as an individual and 2) by the table
Individuals seeking to participate and register on their own, not with a table, may register online by clicking Register Now below. Individual registration is $30.00.
Organizations/Hospitals who wish to purchase tables for the event, with seating of up to 10 per table, may also register online by clicking Register Now below. You will select the registration type, Table Registration and enter in the information requested. You will be required to enter the names of the individuals who will be seated at your group’s table, along with the organization/hospital you/they are affiliated with. Email addresses of each individual is optional, but will help our staff in the registration process. The cost is $300.00 per table.
Registration Deadline: July 1, 2020
We are now accepting nominees for this year’s awards. Nominations are open March 1st – July 1st. Honorees need not be members of NNA, but they must be a Registered Nurse. Please nominate only 1 honoree per unit!
Please have the following information on-hand for each nomination:
- Honoree Name & Credentials: (including credentials during the nomination process is very important; information will appear on their certificate exactly as entered)
- Honoree Email: (Honorees will receive a direct invitation email with location and times)
- Honoree Place of Employment: (no acronyms please, and include unit/clinic if applicable)
- Honoree Position or Title: (no acronyms please)
- Nominator’s Name:
- Nominator’s Email:
- Nominators Phone Number:
- Nomination Statement: 100 words how, on a daily basis, this individual promotes what being a nurse means.