Sign up for the Nebraska Nurses Association by becoming signing up through the American Nurses Association.
Dues Tax Deduction
The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 requires NNA to notify members that the percentage of NNA/ANA dues which is allocated to lobbying expenses is not deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense for federal income tax purposes. NNA estimates that the nondeductible portion of the 2019 NNA/ANA dues which can be allocated to lobbying expense is 36.95%.
- Advance your career with discounted certification and education
- Make your voice heard through coordinated advocacy efforts
- Build your network of peers, stay current with professional tools
- Save money on various types of insurance, certifications, financial planning
- Other state affiliate benefits