|NEBRASKA NURSE MAGAZINE|
The Nebraska Nurse is the official publication of the Nebraska Nurses Association. The purpose of The Nebraska Nurse is to disseminate information regarding policies, positions and activities of the association and to provide a forum for discussion of nursing issues relevant to its members.
Submissions are accepted year round. All submissions will be reviewed and submission does not guarantee publication.
Guidelines for submission are:
- Submissions should represent original unpublished work of the author(s) and not currently under review by another publication.
APA 6th edition reference format is required.
- Submission of article/manuscript should be in Microsoft Word 2010 or later. Use 12-point font, Times New Roman, one-inch margins. One space after periods.
- A cover letter including contact information of the corresponding author and author bio should be included.
- Article/manuscript length should be between 500-1000 words. All content is included in the limit including graphs, photos and tables.
- Submissions and questions may be emailed to
Advertising is handled by Arthur L. Davis Publishing.
|NNA MONTHLY NEWSLETTER (EMAIL)|
Monthly newsletter, e-mailed around the 20th of each month to approximately 1,300 members of the Nebraska Nurses Association.
Acceptance of advertising does not imply the endorsement of the Nebraska Nurses Association. Ads must be approved by the association and payment received before placement can be guaranteed. Limited spots are available each month, and are filled based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
We offer two types of digital ads:
Text Only Event Ad ($99 / one issue):
- May include title, date, location, short description, link to your website. No images.
Banner Graphic ($175 / one issue):
- Graphic size = 800 x 400 pixels.
- RGB color format.
- Accepted file formats: .jpg & .png.
- Graphic is linked to your website.